Junior-Broker.com: Training and Qualifications for trainee and graduate stockbrokers & investment professionals

Home   Register   Sign in

Junior Broker RSS feed Follow juniorbroker1 on Twitter Follow JuniorBroker on Facebook Junior-Broker.come

Sign In

Keep me signed in

Forgot Your Password? |  Registration

Featured Tuition Companies




Fitch Learning






Browse by Qualification

Career FAQ

Which Qualifications do I need?

To sell stocks, shares and other financial products to private individuals and companies you will need to be registered with the relevant authorities in your region, and to have passed specific exams.


What is FCA Approval?

Alongisde the relevant qualifications to work in the United Kingdom you will most likely be need to be approved by the FCA.


How do I gain FCA Approval?

To get FCA Approval you must have met the particular qualifications required for your future role along with the Fit and Proper 'FIT' test. Your current firm needs to apply on your behalf. .


See All FAQ's

Course Search

Tuition Provider

   About Us  Terms of Use   Sitemap   Privacy Policy   Refunds       © 2011-2016 Financial Media International Ltd. All rights reserved | Company Reg No: 7644727